Restorative Dentistry is widely used around the world to enhance the functional and aesthetic dental conditions. It comes into the play, when your teeth have been compromised by decay or damage, and you have trouble with eating, speaking, smiling with confidence, or keeping your teeth clean. At Monarch Smiles, Dr. Neil Flenniken and his teammates provide comprehensive restorative dentistry services to help patients improve the strength and function of their smile. If you have damaged, chipped, decayed, or missing teeth, the team of experienced dentists at Monarch Smiles can help. They can help you replace missing teeth, restore damaged teeth, and much more.
Restorative Dentistry Offered at Monarch Smiles – a Dental Clinic in Vienna, Virginia
- Dental Implants – If you have lost your teeth, then Dental Implants offer a long-term, dependable anchor for denture and crowns. They are nothing but are tiny, durable titanium screws that are surgically fixed in your jaw, giving your dental restorations the same reliability you enjoyed with your natural teeth.
- Dental Crowns – If your smile is hindered due to damage and decay teeth, then dental crowns can help you reestablish their strength and functionality. Once the damaged and decayed teeth portions are removed, these teeth-shaped prosthetics cap your existing teeth letting you enjoy a beautiful smile.
- Orthodontics – If you cannot smile with confidence due to misaligned teeth, then Dr. Neil Flenniken offers orthodontics treatment to help you straighten your smile, improving its health and appearance.
- Dentures – With the time, dentures have emerged as luxurious restorative appliances. It is truly helpful to those who have lost most or all of their teeth. Custom-made dentures are one of the most effective ways to replace missing teeth. Visit Monarch Smiles to say goodbye to untidy adhesives and poorly fitting artificial teeth; Dr. Neil Flenniken can permanently attach your dentures with just a few dental implants.
- Full-mouth Restoration – If damaged and decayed teeth have spoiled your smile, leaving you in need of several different restorative dentistry treatments, then Dentists at Monarch Smiles can perform a full-mouth restoration to reestablish the comfort, functionality and beauty of your smile. With this treatment, you can easily achieve a valuable overall enhancement.
- Dental Bridges – It is one of the most commonly performed dental treatments to replace lost teeth. A dental bridge is poised of an artificial tooth or teeth backed by dental crowns placed on the adjacent teeth.
Please contact Monarch Smiles, a dental clinic in Virginia, at https://www.monarchsmiles.com for more information on our restorative dentistry procedures. We will be happy to answer your questions, or help you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Neil Flenniken.